Saturday, April 13, 2013

Look what Crowdtap Sent me!

What on earth does someone do with all that toilet paper? Just kidding! I usually go to costco twice a month when my parents come and visit me and I get toilet paper that will last at least 6 months or so.. well this will last me FOREVER as well. I am using some, giving some to the boyfriend as well. I'll give out the moist wipes though. I don't really have a need for them. The tissue is soft and easy to use. It's not messy and tears apart easily. Thank you #Crowdtap! Check them out on their website They have a sign up for coupons! So how did I get these? Crowdtap. Crowdtap is awesome. You participate in group discussions, take polls, and even can get to host some sample and shares. I've gotten so many free clothes from Old Navy..ALl from Crowdtap. I even received woolite laundry detergent the other day as well. Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment