Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Prometheus Review

I'm a huge fan of spice. I never ever thought that there would be a drink out there that included spice in their drink. Prometheus Springs produces drinks that has a splash of chili inside where when you take a drink you get not only a wonderful fruit flavor, but also a taste of spice.
I was sent the Mango Chili and I literally don't ever want to finish it. I love chili's and I also love mango, and having the two included together just leaves my mouth wanting more. All of the drinks contain capsaicin, a spicy antioxidant extracted from chili peppers.


The other flavors are:

Pomegranate Black Pepper
Lemon Ginger
Spicy Pear
Lychee Wasabi
and Citrus Cayenne


Health Benefits
Headache help (this is great, I get migraines from time to time, anything to help out is always a plus), arthritis relief, sinus smoother, anti-inflammatory, and gastric relief.
They also sent me a really cool cooler/ and this awesome note about the spiciest chili in the world and how i shouldn't touch my eyes after touching the chili..
Throughout the website there are recipes you can have with each of the drinks. I'm so happy I was able to try this. I'm literally in love and wouldn't mind going to their online store to buy a few more flavors to try! I definitely recommend this.
*Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I did not receive compensation.I . My review didn’t have to be positive, but it was.The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising*

No comments:

Post a Comment