Monday, May 13, 2013

Apricot Power

Apricot Power... B17... Apricot Kernels. http://www.apricotpower.com/default.asp -- check them out if you're looking for food with B17 products.
I love Apricots and when I contacted Apricot Power, they sent me some interesting foods. Some foods I enjoyed, and some that weren't my favorite, but at least I got to try something and learn about apricot kernels and b17 that I've never known about before.
"Apricot Power has been providing California grown apricot kernels since 1999. Over the years our company has grown and now sells more than 100 different products and supplements to health conscious customers around the world." (from the apricot power website) Apricot Power is found in over 200 stores in the US.
What did I receive?

These are by far my favorite of what I received. Aprisnacks -- B17 superfood! I like that there are many different flavors included, and it's a great source of B17. I can't wait to bring it to work, and snack on it throughout the day. There are 8grams of protein which is a super plus to me.

I am not a huge chocolate fan, but since dark chocolate is healthier than regular chocolate and it contains apricot kernels, it isn't actually so bad! It's also a great source of B17.
Last but not least I received...

I'll be honest. These are a bit too bitter for me.. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, and tastes... and this taste for me just isn't doing it. However... there is a high level of B17, natural enzymes and B15 included.
So what is B17 you may ask..
B17 is a substance found naturally in over 1200 different foods, including the seeds of many kinds of fruits, such as apricots, plums, cherries, oranges, nectarines, apples and peaches, as well as many raw nuts. Our natural B17 supplement is extracted from apricot kernels.(taken from the apricot power website). B17 comes from apricot kernels. Vitamin B17 is also referred to as laetrile and amygdaline. B17 is easier to say don't you think? Read more: What Is Vitamin B17 Used For? | eHow http://www.ehow.com/about_5038800_vitamin-used.html#ixzz2TE56lpJv
Be careful when you are trying B17 foods for the first time. Those who haven't had much may experience dizziness. Apricot Power does offer different products.. so for example, I received Bitter foods, they actually offer sweeter products like toffee and apricot bars.
So check out http://www.apricotpower.com/default.asp today!!!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment