Tuesday, May 28, 2013

EatPastry Review

I love cookie dough..I love eating it better than putting it on a cookie sheet and baking cookies. I love making my own cookie dough without having to buy some... Today I took a risk. I went to Whole Foods and bought this Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough by Eatpastry. This is Gluten Free, and contains NO: gulten, wheat, eggs, dairy, soy, and no cholesterol. Huge list of NO's.

They are actually in t,he oven right now cooking and I'm quite excited to try them out. I tried eating it out of the can, and in all honestly, snickerdoodle is better in cookie form than dough.
They offer other flavors too

Chocolate Chip, and Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip, Chocoholic Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (I must try), Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip,and Gluten free Sugar Mama (I must try)
Please go to Whole Foods and try Eatpasty today!! *Opinions are my own, I bought the product myself and decided to share with all of you*

No comments:

Post a Comment