Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Powbab Review

Superfood = power = Powbab!
Baobab is a fruit pulp that is high in antioxidants. Even higher than most fruits you could think about: blueberries, cranberries, pomegranates, ect.. Baobab contains 12 minerals and vitamins. More than most foods and contains 50% of dietary fiber, and high content with vitamin C. It also gives you lots of calcium, iron, and potassium. Here's the catch.. why pop different vitamins when you can have 1 fruit chew that contains most of the vitamins you need? Another huge plus, the chews actually taste really good!


I don't normally take vitamins, but they are so easy to carry around and taste so good, it's just so easy! They almost taste like candy. It's definitely worth a try! You can find them at different stores, you can find the locations on their website. Just click here.
Aside from the chews, they also have skincare oils. It's worth a try!


*Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I did not receive compensation.I . My review didn’t have to be positive, but it was.The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising*

No comments:

Post a Comment