Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rokit Fuel Oatmeal

Oatmeal, Oatmeal, Oatmeal... I've never really been a fan.. then I tried Rokit Fuel Oatmeal, and I'm impressed.

You can either eat the oatmeal hot or cold, and honestly.. eating it cold is quite good. I tried Apple Pie for lunch last week, and I was completely full after eating it. I didn't have to eat anything else (i normally put a few snacks in).. I was full until Dinner. I also received:


Cherry Almond, Chocolate Dream, Pumpkin Chocolate, and Stud Muffin.
What I was quite impressed with is the amount of sodium in each of them, as well as how good each of the oatmeals taste.

There are many ingredients in each of the oatmeals, and if you go here, you can find out why each of them are good for you.
There are even recipes you can make with the oatmeal as well. You can find those recipes here.
Bernell Taylor who works for Rokit Fuel has created his own blog on his journey to a healthier lifestyle by including Oatmeal in each of his meals. I've read a few of his blog entries and they are quite interesting. Check it out! There are some great ideas for some meal items

I'm so happy I've had the chance to try this oatmeal and to find out that oatmeal isn't all that bad, and actually can be quite good for you!

Check out Rokit Fuel today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment