Sunday, June 9, 2013

DreamFoods Review

DreamFoods products citrus juices. They produce these juices near the Mt. Etna Volcano in Sicily.

DreamFoods International was the first company to produce organic lemon and lime juice

I received both the lemon and lime bottles called: Volcano Lemon Burst and Volcano Lime Burst


The lemon juice is 100% juice. I like it because I use a lot of lemon in some of my cooking, and this will last quite awhile.They come in 500 ml or 1 liter bottles.

The lime juice is also 100% juice and I use it in cooking and also in cocktails. I love margaritas and love limes. Perfect combination.

DreamFoods also has other products
  • Blood Orange Juice and Tangerine Juice
  • Lemonade and Limeade
  • lemon and lime squeeze bottles aka called bursts

I'm always looking for drinks that don't have a lot of any sodium in them and none of these drinks do!

Do you like to drink? here are some cocktails you can make *courtisy of Dreamfoods*


If you go on the website, you can find new recipes and use DreamFoods volcanic drinks. check them out today!

I was very excited to try both of these. You should definitely check them out!



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment