Monday, June 17, 2013

HalfPops Review

My boyfriend is obsessed with popcorn... seriously. He eats so much popcorn that there's a mess around his couch of popcorn kernals, or just the mess of the popcorn that has spilled. When I came across the website of Halfpops, I had to write to them and see if I could sample their popcorn.





both flavors are really good. Natural Butter & Pure Ocean Sea salt was my boyfriends favorite. He scarfed down the half bag! He didn't really share any with me, but that's okay because I liked the Natural Aged White Cheddar. You can go to their website and vote for the next new flavor. I voted for Natural Chipolte and Lime. The other two choices are: Natural Kettle Corn & Natural Jalepeno Aged Cheddar Cheese.


HalfPops are partially popped. They are Gluten Free and Nut Free. Check out to find out if they sell them near you. I found out that they sell them at Fresh Market, and that's my new favorite store as of lately. Check out Halfpops today!



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

1 comment:

  1. Voted for Kettle Corn, it's one of my favorites. I'd also like to try the Natural Aged White Cheddar and Natural Butter & Pure Ocean Sea Salt. Just wondering, are they real salty?? I don't like too much salt. Thanks for the review. I find the concept of "half-popped" popcorn interesting. Will try it. Just checked and they have a store near my DD that sell it.

    ReplyDelete