Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Shakespeare's Chocolate Review

Chocolate is Yummy... even more so when there are so many different choices you can try at Shakespeare's Chocolate


Shakespeare's Chocolate treats every customer as if they were part of their family. They have been in business for over 10 years. Their website is user friendly and everything looks extremely tasty.



I received a new 2013 product from them. A medley of popcorn. Caramel corn dipped in sprinkles. Every bite is so good, I only had a little, and had to hide the rest, so I could share the rest of it with my boyfriend. He's a huge POPCORN fan.



I also received I-Scream Neopolitan Candy Bar. So yummy. I shared half of it with a co-worker. There are other flavors of the I-Scream bar as well: Candy Crunch, Chocolate Fudge, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Strawberry. Such a unique idea for a candy bar, and absolutely delicious.



Other options to choose from

cookies, candy bars, pretzels, popcorn, rice crispie treats, cupcakes, smores, and lots more.

If I were you, I'd go and check out their website right away so you can see for yourself how amazing all these treats look and how you should go and buy yourself something.



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love all of the flavors! If you're a lover of carnival candy, this the product for you. Although I love caramel popcorn, I'm not too excited about the sprinkles...too sweet and hard. The Scream bar sounds good. I'd want to try the Chocolate Fudge and Mint Chocolate Chip. Thanks for the review. Never heard of these products, but I'd like to check them out.

    ReplyDelete