Sunday, July 14, 2013

Becky's Blissful Bakery Review

Becky's Blissful Bakery was founded in 2007 by women who love caramels. All of the caramels are handcrafted and made with 100% organic ingredients. They aren't made with corn syrup and they are gluten-free.


So I love caramels. All sorts of Caramels, but these caramels are so much easier to eat than the caramels I'm used to. They are so chewy and so tasty. The first one I tried was the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt.


My favorite Caramel of the bunch. I've never tasted a caramel that had pretzel chunks in it. This caramel is simmered with beer from Lakefront Brewery. The beer is called E.S.B - extra special bitter ale. Very different, and very good!


Original caramel with sea salt.


Margarita Caramels.. mmmm... A little bit of tequilla, a little bit of lime juice makes this caramel so incredibly tasty just like a margarita!

All of the caramels that you order come in a box just like this:


The caramels are reasonably priced and they taste so good! They offer other flavors too: Coffee Lovers Combo, Sangria, Champange, Cashew, Expresso Dark Chcolate, Chai Tea, and of course the Original. They also offer caramel sauce.

You can also buy specialty items. Check out what they have at the store! And there are recipes you can make by using the caramel sauce. You can find the recipes here!

Like Becky's Blissful Bakery on Facebook, or you can contact them to learn more. I am so incredibly happy I was able to try out their caramels.



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment