Saturday, July 6, 2013

Tumbador Chocolate Review

Who doesn't love chocolate? There are so many different companies that make chocolate and I was lucky enough to try Tumbador Chocolates


The chocolates are crafted from ingredients such as: regional flavors, exotic fruit, spices and fresh herbs. Each bar is different in it's texture and in flavor. Tumbador Chocolate is located in Brooklyn, NY.



The Energy bars contain: figs, hazelnuts and cacao nibs with brown rice syrup -- I loved this. I love anything that has hazelnuts in it. The Endurance bars contain: cashews, coconut, ginger and pineapple with brown rice syrup -- I gave this to a co-worker. I'm not a huge fan of coconut. My co-worker gobbled it all up! The Vitality bars contain:apples and pecans with brown rice syrup I haven't had a chance to eat this, but will definitely try next week.



I really, really, really enjoyed the Hole Mole bar. I love chilies, all parts of chili's and to try a chocolate bar that has some of my favorite spices in it. The Hole Mole contains: 72% chocolate with caramelized almonds, toffee rice crispy, toasted sesame, fleur sel and a blend of pasilla, cascabel, mulato and ancho chile. I only told myself that I would try a piece, and then somehow the bar was done in a day and a half! I would definitely recommend this bar to everyone! The mint crunch was also one of my favorites. The decadent taste of mint is great. I love all types of mints, and definitely in chocolate. The Mint Crunch contains: 72% chocolate with cacao nibs and peppermint



If you are a fan of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, then you will most likely love the pj & jelly chocolate bar. The PB & Jelly bar contains: raspberry pate de fruit atop a crunchy peanut praline. Sweet and salty contains: Milk chocolate with pretzel nuggets and buttery toffee pieces. Yum!


The Dulce de leche contains milk chocolate with cad cable colisa chile, toffee and rice crisp. I love chilie and toffee, so this was a perfect mix. I let my co-worker eat the salty peanut. She's a bigger chocolate fan then I am, so why not share the love? This bar contains: crunchy peanut praline with the right amount of sea salt.


I received these boxes as well, each containing something sweet as well. Almond and cranberries mixed in dark chocolate... hmm.. good? Of course! I like pretzels, and I like peanuts.


I got really lucky with all the goodies that I was sent. Tumbador Chocolate is definitely a site to check out for different types of chocolates. You can find them on facebook, or on twitter! Check them out today! Enjoy some amazing chocolates!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment