Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wholesome Meal Snack Bite Review

4 grams of protein in EVERY bite. NON-GMO. Gluten-Free. Low Carb. Low Sodium. Low Calorie. The Perfect snack if you ask me.


Wholesome Meals has these snack bites that are simply scrumptious. I mean look at the label for one of them:
This is for the Peanut Butter. But 57 calories for one bite, 21mg of sodium, and only 4 carbs... this is just perfect, and to better it all, it taste really good.


So I received 5 snack tubes. Each Snack tube comes with 6 snack bites. They are easy to carry around, and you can recycle them. The two shown above are Sunny Honey. Sunny Honey is made with organic Sunflower Butter, 100% florida honey, and these only have 4 carbs as well.


Chia Chocolate is my absolute favorite. One bit and you taste the chocolate chips right away. It was a chocolately goodness in my mouth. They are loaded with chia seeds, and made with organic peanut butter. Vegan Cran Almond is made with vegan proteins, almond butter, and of course cranberries. I love cranberries. Nutty Monkey is made with organic peanut butter.Each bite is like eating a VERY CHEWY cookie, but a very tasty chewy cookie.

Chef Elisa Eliot is the CEO and creator of these bites. She has 20 years of serving as a private chef for those who have compromised health conditions. Creation of the snack bite: ""The whole conversation is about gut health and eating foods that are bio available. In my own 90 pound weight loss journey, says Chef Elisa. I needed a way to manage my appetite and nutrition in between meals and when I was somewhere were no Wholesome Meal options were available. So a little protein and peanut butter later, the Snack Bite was born, filled with benefits in every bite. " - Chef Elisa Eliot. Wholesome meals makes healthy living easy, and it really does.


Right now you can only buy them at certain locations in Florida, New York, and New Jersey, but you can definitely go to their website and buy some. Find Wholesome Meals on Facebook, on twitter, and on instagram.


Would you like to win 3 tubes of these delicious bites? Enter the giveaway below! Good luck!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

6 comments:

  1. I would love to try Vegan Cran Almond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the Chia chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm a chocoholic so I'd want to try the Chia Chocolate first.

    ReplyDelete