Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lucky Spoon Bakery Review

Jim and Pam are a married couple and the founders of the Lucky Spoon Bakery. They are a Gluten-Free Bakery and everything is freshly made. Most people like me might think that Gluten Free food is food that may be good for you but doesn't taste so well. This is just an opinion, because Lucky Spoon's products are very tasty!


Lucky Spoon offers cookies and muffins. They sent me two of their cookies, and two of their muffins.


You can never go wrong with some chocolate chip cookies. They are so chocolatly that you need a big glass of milk to wash it down. I couldn't stop snacking on them!


Peanut butter + chocolate chips. Delightful!

They also offer Sugar Cookies and Plain Peanut Butter. I would love to try the sugar cookies, they are my favorite type of cookie.



Lucky Spoon offers: Lemonlicious Muffins, Utterly Almond Muffins, Cinnamony Streusel Muffins, and Totally Maple Pecan Muffins. Muffins are the perfect breakfast food and they are so moist and very good.

It's hard to find freshly baked Gluten Free products, but when I came across Lucky Spoon, I knew I had to try them out. They were amazing! Their website is super user-friendly as well. You can find out where to find their products by clicking here. You can also find them on facebook. Check them out today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment