Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Rotella's Italian Bakery Review

So my boyfriend really likes bread. He could eat bread for every meal if he wanted to, so when I came across Rotella's Italian Bakery, I just had to see if I could try some of their products. I was very surprised when I came home one day to find a box full of bread. All I really asked to try was the Pumpernickle and Rye, but they gave me so much more!

The Rotella tradition started in Italy in 1850. In 1921, Rotella's Italian Bakery opened up in Omaha, Nebraska. My sister actually lived there for about 2 years, I should ask her if she ever went there. She loves to bake bread! Here is their mission statement (taken off the website)


Rotella's Bakery offers many different kinds of breads. You can check out their product list here. They even off Gluen-Free choices!




So I just stumbled across this on the website, but they have different ideas of how you can use the bread, and let me tell you, some of the choices look ABSOLUTELY amazing. The Marble Reuben makes my mouth water a bit. If I were a salmon fan, the pumpernickel salmon would probably taste so good, but I would replace the Salmon with some ham. So far my boyfriend and I have the Rye and Pumpernickel open. The others are in the freezer. This weekend we had the Rye for breakfast. We toasted it and put butter on it. So yummy! This evening we made grilled cheeses on the pumpernickel. These breads remind me of the Deli's back home. I would always order Rye or Pumpernickel and they are always so tasteful.

Please go check out their website. Try some Bread, I promise you won't be disappointed!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment