Saturday, August 31, 2013

WOATS Oatsnack Review

Do you like Peanut Butter Grahams, Oreos, and Berries? Do you also like oats? What about all combined with oats? Separately of course? Then you might just like WOATS.

"WOATS Oatsnack is an indulgent snack made with an irresistible blend of gently baked whole grain oats, honey and other premium ingredients. Perfect anytime, anywhere, right out of the bag. True to the ambitions of our young founder, the mission of WOATS Oatsnack is to inspire kids and young adults to discover and harness their passions, make a difference in their communities and change the world for the better. " (taken from the website)


I received all three WOATs that they carry.Nuts About Berries, Cookies ‘n’ Dreams, and Peanut Butter Graham Slam





The Cookies "n" dreams was amazing. I loved having the taste of oats and oreos together. I would recommend having a big tall glass of milk near by! The peanut butter graham slam, each bite I could taste a little bit of graham crackers and peanut butter. It was so chewy and yummy, and I couldn't help but reaching for more. I have yet to try the Nuts about Berries, because at the moment I'm on a diet, but once I can start eating snacks again, I'll be trying some of them. I can't wait!


Justin, the creator of WOATS, was just 16 years old when he started the WOATS company. He loved eating granola as a child, but it was hard to eat since he had braces (I remember those days). He started mixing together ingredients of oats, honey, and nuts, and soon created a perfect recipe. He share his success with kids across America. He wants to give kids hope. and the tools to believe in what they want to do. He believed in his dream, and look where it got him. WOATS!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment