Thursday, September 12, 2013

Beanilla Review Part 1

In 2005 Beanilla was born. They wanted to share their passion of vanilla with everyone. I love baking cupcakes and most every cupcake recipe I have uses vanilla. I am very happy that I have a change to make my own Vanilla Extract. In 8 weeks I'll be back to share my results.


What makes this better than store bought? (taken from Beanilla website) "First, you have control over the quality and type of vanilla used in the extract. Using premium grade vanilla beans will provide significantly better flavor and aroma than commercially produced extracts." So how do you make this you may ask? Take the beans out, and split them lengthwise,add 8 ounces of alcohol. I'm going to add vodka. After 8 weeks, the vanilla should be ready to use. I'll be taking before and after pictures for the review part 2.


Until I come back with the finished product, you should check out Beanilla on Facebook, as well as Pinterest.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment