Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crunchy Mama's Review

A stay at home mom who has been making personal hygiene products and toiletries for her family, and her sister n law, teamed together to sell organic skin care products. The products are chemical free, homemade, and they were excited to share a few with me!

Take a look at what I received!





I also received another chap stick, but for some reason didn't upload a picture of it. Anyways, let me tell you, I'm a chapstick fanatic. I have a chapstick in my car, in my purse, in my bedroom (next to my bed), at work... kind of obsessed, but the weather has been so strange lately, that my lips get chapped easily. I also like when chapstick (lipbalm) smells and tastes just like the flavor. I was sent orange, lemon, and mint, and they smell and taste just like their name. I just have to remember not to leave it in my car when it's so hot outside!

I was also sent grapefruit hand sanitizer. The Sanitizer doesn't leave your hands dry, sticky, or even smell like alcohol like the other ones out there do. One quick squirt on your hands and you're good to go!

The last item I was sent was a scab stick. The scab stick helps cuts and scrapes heal faster. I haven't used this yet, but excited to try it out.

You should really check out the website and explore their products. They are so creative looking! Their prices are very reasonable as well! If you want to learn more about Crunchy Mama's Products you can find them on facebook, or you can read their blog! Check them out today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment