Thursday, September 26, 2013

FreakerUSA Review

Freaker USA was established in 2011. They are located in Wilmington, NC (only 2 hours away from me), and they were featured on Shark Tank (don't you just love that show?). What do they do? They prevent moist handshakes and sweaty beverages! So what are they exactly? Very awesome cover-ups for your bottle beverages. They keep your drink cold, and fit beer bottles, wine bottles, soda bottles, ect.



The Dude.


Above: Babewatch



Above: Hooters


All the singles are 9.99$ and they have so many choices to choose from. Then they have packs of three or more that have a theme of course, and they range in prices. You really should check out all these products here.


do you want Freaker iphone wallpaper? Go here!

Check them out on facebook, youtube, pinterest, read their blog, or just check out their website for more information.

I'm so glad I had a chance to review these products. They are very cool, and a great idea if you're looking for something different for the holidays. Thank you so much Freaker USA!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment