Sunday, September 29, 2013

Good Nature Tea Review

Facts about Good Nature Tea

100% certified organic

100% caffeine free

100% natural

calorie and fat free

Cholesterol and gluten free

Tea packets are made environmental friendly


(taken from the website) "For more than 70 years, Alkaloid AD, has been one of the most successful Macedonian companies and our products are present in markets across 27 countries. Our Botanicals division produces the Good Nature branded tea products and our number one goal is to produce the best tea possible. The quality of all incoming herbs and finished products is of the utmost importance to us. All our tea products are traceable from field through to arrival at your premises. We strive to make an exceptional cup of tea for you just the way our forefathers and their forefathers did before them."


I was sent three different types.

Cranberry Fruit tea. Ingredients: Cranberry, Hibiscus, Rose Hips, Elder Flower, Sweet Fennel. You can either drink it iced or hot. I haven't tried it with ice yet, but I have been drinking it hot for weeks. Other Fruit Tea flavors: apple, blueberry, forest fruit, lemon, orange, peach and strawberry and vanilla.



Organic Linden Blossom Tea. Ingredients: Certified Organic Linden Flowers 100% /Tiliae flos. This is good if you are experiencing cold like symptoms. I haven't tried this yet, but my boyfriend will be tonight. He's having throat issues. Check out this page for other organic flavors.


" The star and active ingredient of b.Lean Tea, senna improves metabolism, encourages digestive health, and helps you stay regular throughout your weight loss plan. (taken from the website). I am on a diet right now, I should be drinking this as well. I think I'll be starting this week. Other BeTea Flavors: bBeautiful, bCalm, bEnergized, bJoyful, bPure, bRestful, and bWhole.


If you're looking for organic teas, and would like a great selection. You should check out Good Nature Tea today.



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachael,
    My name is Aileen from Good Nature Tea.
    We have some questions for you and would like to get in touch with you.
    Can you please provide us your email or other contact information ?

    Thank you and have a good day!
    Aileen

    ReplyDelete