Sunday, October 6, 2013

BIGS Sunflower Seed Review






www.bigs.com


Sunflower seeds are a great snack. They aren't messy, and they are quite filling. Bigs sent me three different flavors to try and it was awesome because I didn't know there were different flavors of Sunflower Seeds. I was sent Bacon, Hot Wings, and Dill Pickle. Three of my favorite foods! Other flavors include: salt & vinegar, old bay -- catch of the day, original, sea salt black pepper, and hidden valley ranch.


Want some sunflower facts:

High in Antioxidants

They help in brain function

7 grams of protein per serving

They help in brain function


You can find BIGS on facebook.

Follow Bigs on twitter.

Bigs is on instagram.

Or you can just go to the website and buy some yourself!


ENJOY!!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment