Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Brownie Brittle/Swaggable Review

My boyfriend loves brownies, so he was very excited to see two bags of Chocolate Brownie Brittle. He immediately opened one of the bags andtook a big bite! He had a huge smile on his face and told me he was a fan. Only 120 calories per serving, low sodium, peanut free, certified kosher, made with natural ingredients, this is a perfect snack for anyone! It was also named as a great WeightWatchers snack.
Brownie Brittle comes in 4 different flavors. I was sent Chocolate Chip, but there is also: MInt Chocolate Chip, Salted Caramel, and Toffee Crunch. I have a feeling I'll be on the lookout for Toffee Crunch on my next trip to the Grocery Store. - See more at: http://swaggable.com/my-swaggable#sthash.ZjfaVcxl.dpuf
Update: So I just got back from the Store... I bought myself a bag of Toffee Brittle! I love Toffee, and it's even better when it's a snack that's good for you!






all photos taken from brownie brittle's website



So what's swaggable? It's a place where you can browse through products and choose things you want. Every so often you'll get an invitation to try out a product. All you have to do is try out the product and write a review.I definitely recommend it! I've been able to try a few food items, and sun screen. Check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment