Monday, October 21, 2013

Fave Juice Review

Fave Facts:

100% Fruit/Vegetable Juice, All Natural

60 calories

3 servings of vegetables

No preservatives, artificial sweeteners or high-fructose corn syrup


Fave Juice has three delicious flavors




Strawberry-Banana-Kiwi, Pomegranate-Blueberry-Goji, and Orange-Tangerine-Pineapple

Look at the nutrition facts for the Strawberry-Banana-Kiwi




Let's Compare to the other fruit juices out there:

Low Sodium V8 and Regular V8 only have 2 servings of vegetables. V-Fusion has 1 serving of vegetables and V-Fusion Light only have .5.. The sodium content in all 4 of these is MUCh more than in 1 serving of Fave.



My Opinion:

I'm really disappointed that there isn't a Meijer near me right now, because these drinks are absolutely DELICIOUS. I've only tried the Pomegranate-Blueberry-Goji and the Orange-Tangerine-Pineapple, but seriously in heaven. We have a house guest at the moment and he's finished the Orange-Tangerine-Pineapple. Literally.. he took one sip yesterday and had a few glasses. His comment? "V8 Splash/Fusion has a bad after-taste, this drink tastes very smooth and leaves no aftertaste. I agree!! It's a good thing he doesn't like banana. I can have the last one all to myself. One of the reasons why this drink is great for me is because of the low sodium content. I'm on a low GI diet right now and this drink is perfect. Along with the low sodium, there are 3 servings of vegetables, and I'm supposed to have 6-8 servings each day. Fave doesn't taste sugary like the other drinks out there and is definitely something I would like to keep on hand at all times. 5 stars for me!



Find Fave on:

Youtube

Flickr

Twitter

https://www.facebook.com/FaVeJuice

Fave's website

What are you waiting for? Check out Fave today. Buy the juice. You will not be disappointed!



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Par

No comments:

Post a Comment