Monday, October 21, 2013

Ginger Chi Review

Explanation about GingerChi (taken from their website) "GingerChi products are made with fresh ginger oil to harness ginger’s revitalizing effect on Chi and the body systems that directly influence the appearance of skin. Pure plant oils and essential oils are selected for their direct benefit to the skin and for their ability to support the internal function of ginger. It’s this mindful balance of yin and yang between the selected ingredients, working in harmony with each other, that creates a unique beauty regimen. With regular use, you’ll reap results on more levels than one. -- "Our products are preserved naturally without the use of synthetic chemicals or toxic additives. GingerChi brings you the healing power of ginger in its most natural form to support beauty from the inside out. You will experience greater vitality inside the body and healthy, glowing skin outside."

What is Chi: "(or Qi, pronounced CHEE) Chinese Culture considers Chi the life force present in all living things". (taken from the gingerchi website) to learn more about Chi, click here Chi is considered "yin" and Ginger is considered "yang".


Skin Benefits of Ginger:
Slows the Aging Process

Enhances Skin Tone

Fortifies the Body



I've been having a lot of back pain lately, and next time I will be using this healing oil on the muscle aches. You can use this for headaches as well. If this will take away all my pain, then I won't have to take medicine anymore.


Apply before moisturizing. This gives you a boost of hydration!


Spray on your hair to give it some more shine! I like this because the frizz has gone away a bit!


I felt so relaxed after putting this on my body before going into the shower


Depending on how much holiday money I get this year, or even if not, there's one product I really want to try. The oral detox. Description: ""Use Oral Detox daily before brushing. Swish the oil blend in the mouth for approximately 20 minutes or at minimum until you feel the oil turn into a watery texture. In addition to helping maintain good oral health, the Oral Detox has helped customers with sinus congestion, weak gums, and sensitive teeth." If this can help me out, then I'll be one happy girl. There are so many products for you to check out on their website. They make great gifts too! You can find Gingerchi on facebook or you can follow them on twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Par

No comments:

Post a Comment