Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kashi Hummus Crisps

Thank you to bzzagent, I was able to join a campaign and try Kashi Hummus Crisps. I was sent a bag of Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus Crisps. They were delightful. I even went back a few weeks later and bought a bag of Caramelized Onion Hummus Crisps. I must admit, the onion flavor was way more tasting then the bag I was sent, but that's okay, Kashi made a fan of me.




I'm a huge fan of Kashi. Their foods are healthy and low in sodium. I eat Kashi cereal every weekend for breakfast. The foods are a bit on the expensive side, but totally worth it for a healthier lifestyle. They were established in 1984 and since then grew. Not only do they have cereal and crisps, but they have breakfast bars, crackers, granola bars, and even frozen foods!


Back to the Crisps. They are good to eat alone, or they are good as a side. They are not expensive and they are healthy for you. I'm so thankful to #Kashi and #Bzzagent for having the change to try out a great snack!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment