Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kernel Seasons Review

Every Friday night after a long work week, my boyfriend and I cuddle up and always watch a movie.... and always have a bowl of popcorn. He's a HUGE popcorn lover. When I stumbled across Kernel Seasons, I had to see if we could review some of their flavors. I was sent a huge popcorn box with 8 different flavors and 2 bags of popcorn. Seriously, it was amazing.




Ready for some flavors?


Bacon Cheddar, and Butter Flavoring


Garlic Parmesan, and Kettle Corn


Ranch and Nacho Cheddar


White Cheddar and Caramel


So many choices, so many flavors, and WAY more flavors to choose from here.

So the founder of these seasonings, he went to the University of Michigan. Kudos to him. *side note, everyone in my family went there except for me, but I root for Amaize n Blue all the time :)* In 1999 he wanted some popcorn flavor, and that's when the original flavor came about. He soon teamed up with others who came up with the seasoning line. in 2005 the flavors ended up over seas, in grocery stores, movie theatres, and in many people's homes.


What I like best about the seasonings... you don't just have to use it on popcorn. You can use it on basically everything you eat to add more flavor. My favorite so far has been the Caramel. I just can't get enouhg! Go here and you can see some recipes you can make using the flavors. shop now!


You can find Kernel Seasons on:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

Google +


Any night can be movie/popcorn night. Which Seasoning will you choose?


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment