Friday, October 25, 2013

Mrs. Wages Review

Don't worry, I know what you're thinking... was there really a Mrs. Wages? The answer is yes! She loved to grow food in her garden and her and her husband owned an old fashioned store in the 50's that carried almost everything! One day a man was looking for a pickling lime recipe and everyone recommended Mrs. Wages. He tried out the recipe, bought it on the spot and even though Mrs. Wages may not be around anymore, her canning products are.


Not only are there canned products you can buy, but there are also a variety of other products. I was sent three instant mixes to try. See below.






I actually made the Garlic and Chipotle salsa the other day. It's the right amount of garlic and the right amount of spice for me. I've been snacking on it for the last few days. It was really easy to make. You can either use petite diced tomatoes (I used actual diced tomatoes) or you can chop up whole tomatoes, add the mix, cool for about 10 minutes, and then enjoy! Perfect for house guests!



I'll be making the guacamole recipe sooner than later, and the Fruit and Cilantro mix will be made next year in the spring. To see the other instant mixes that are offered, click here. If you're interested in the other products that Mrs. Wages offers, click here. They are very inexpensive and very easy to make.


You can find more about Mrs. Wages on the website

Facebook

A store near you

What are you waiting for? Go check out Mrs. Wages today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Par

No comments:

Post a Comment