Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tane Pure Review

Tane Pure's Mission statement *taken from their website* "Provide the best products offered by Mother Nature with the highest levels of purity and freshness in a sustainable, organic and eco-friendly manner. Employ fair trade practices by providing the local population, where the raw product is harvested and produced, a fair wage and a sustainable life. Support the disadvantaged and those in need by providing a portion of revenue to charitable efforts worldwide."



Tane Pure is 100% organic.



I love the body butter. This is 80% pure argan oil and 10% beeswax. The beeswax was made in Germany and is 100% natural. The oil, well made in Morocco. There are three scents you can choose from: Jasmine Lavender, Lemon Eucalyptus and Rose. I received Lavender. It goes on so smooth and smells so good. I usually put it on my legs and arms after I get out of the shower




The Lemon Lip Balm is a moroccan argan oil lip balm. 80% argan oil, 20% beeswax. If you order any of the other products, one of these lip balms ships free. The other scents are: Mint, and Cinnamon.



You can use the Oil on your face, body, nails, and also your hair! I've used this on my nails so far and my cuticles look at a lot better. If you do use the Oil on your nails, you need to do a 50/50 mix of the oil and lemon juice! All you have to do is soak for 15 minutes and you should see a healthy shine to your nails! If you go here, you can see how to use the oil.


What are some of the benefits of Argan Oil?

Soften Skin

Shines and Smooths Hair also controls frizz

Soothes Sunburns

Soften Cuticles

for more benefits please go here



These products are great for the holidays! You can find Tane Pure on: youtube, twitter, and on facebook.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Par

No comments:

Post a Comment