Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Blueberry Store Review

The Blueberry Store is located in South Haven, MI. South Haven is a place you should definitely check out. Absolutely Beautiful. The store specializes in all things Blueberry. They carry fresh and frozen blueberries,and have a wide variety of products to choose from. I love blueberries, and I'm originally from Michigan, so I was excited that they were gracious enough to send me a product to review!




I tried some of this Blueberry Syrup on my waffles yesterday and was in heaven. It's starting to get cold down in the south, but when you taste the sweetness and the blueberries, the thought of the cold goes away. I was quite impressed. I won't be using regular syrup for awhile!


You can find them on

Youtube

facebook

Twitter

Pinterest


Check out their site today! You can buy online, and you can even get gift certificates! They have recipes for you to try, and they not only have blueberry food, but also clothing,and bath and body products! Check out the Blueberry Store today, or even better, go take a vacation to South Haven and stop on by!.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Par

No comments:

Post a Comment