Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Annabelle Candy Review

"Creating Smiles since 1950".


"What started as a family business continues today as the one of the largest independently owned candy bar manufacturers in the United States, producing some of the most popular and traditional West Coast items available on the market today. Annabelle Candy Company intends to continue on the path well into the 21st century, with the dedication and efforts of all its valued employees and the support of its fine broker network. Currently, Annabelle Candy Company Incorporated manufactures 8 candy bars:"



<



I received 8 of the candy bars. One is missing. I believe it was eaten before I could snap a photo of it. The 8 candy bars I received were: Original Rocky Road, Rocky Road Mint, Rocky Road Smores, U-No, Big Hunk, and two of the Abba-Zabba's.


Rocky Road was created by the owner of Annabelle's candy. Rocky Road is made handmade chocolate with marshmallow, roasted cashew nut, and a crunchy malt. I love marshmallows, so this was a perfect candy bar for me. There are many different options with the Rocky Road. Big Hunt is made with chewy, honey-sweetened nougat with whole roasted peanuts. Big Hunk is a low fat candy bar. Abba-Zabba is Taffy, and the taffy has a peanut butter center. I'll be honest, that was different, but I love taffy and I love peanut butter so it worked out for me. U-NoA smooth, rich, chocolate truffle-like center with crushed almonds, covered with creamy rich milk chocolate. I gave this to a co-worker who said they haven't seen U-No's in forever. Glad I could help out! Another candy bar offered: LookRich dark chocolate covered molasses sweetened chewy nougat with whole roasted peanuts.

It was very cool to find a candy site with candies all the way in the 50's. I like finding older stuff, that has a great history behind it. I also like that it's still being produced. You can find out if AnnaBelles Candy is sold near you. If they aren't sold near you, you can buy online. Or if you just want to just look around, you can find them on
Facebook
Twitter
Read their blog or
Watch on youtube.

Or you can head over to the website and check them out for yourselves! It's great for all you chocolate lovers out there!



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment