Friday, November 15, 2013

Atlantic Natural Foods Review

Lean. Green. Protein
This is what Atlantic Natural Foods is all about. They don't call that a slogan either. It's what they provide. Their vision: "To be a world leader of great tasting plant-based proteins, that are economical, sustainable and available to markets locally and globally."
Their Mission: "To create nutritious, delicious products through sustainable protein sources, while positively impacting our stakeholders, employees, families and communities, both locally and globally.
Their Values: "Quality • Teamwork • Responsibility • Can Do Attitude • Openness, Trust & Integrity"


Atlantic Natural Foods Provide:
Plant-Based Foods
Foods that are good for people and the environment
Foods that are low in calories and fat
Foods that are vegetarian/ Meatless
Foods that give great sources of Protein


They offer two different brands. Meatless Select and Caroline's Natural. I was sent the meatless Select products






The products I received:
Vegetarian five bean chili. This was my favorite. I love all types of Chili. Especially when it's so cold outside. I added a little bit of cumin and some cheese on top and it was perfect

Vegetarian Chik'n Sliders -- I brought this one to work and gave it to a co-worker. She has a lot of products kept at work, so she put one of these slides on a bun, with some ketchup and mustard and said it was a tasty lunch! Something she never tried before, but really enjoyed it.

Vegetarian Taco Filling -- I brought this to work as well. I'm not a taco fan, but my supervisor is, so she definitely took it and will let me know what she thought after she tried it.

Vegetarian Chik'n Patty -- Haven't tried this yet, but it will definitely be put on a bun with my favorite toppings.

Vegetarian Fishless Tuna -- mix this with some relish, and mayo and serve with pita bread. I am a fan, plus it fills you up! So much protein.

The meatless select products are low fat, have a high protein count, a balanced amount of sodium, and there is nothing artificial.



If you're looking to buy some of Atlantic Natural Foods, and you're looking for some ways to make the foods different or incorporate them in popular daily foods, you can check out the recipes they have to offer. Some of the recipes: Chili Stuffed Bell Peppers (5 bean chili), Chik’n Sandwich with Taragon Mayo (chik'n patties), and Vegan Tuna Casserole (fishless tuna).

Do they sell Atlantic Natural foods near you? Find out today, if not and you want to learn more about their foods, check out Atlantic Natural Foods website


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment