Thursday, November 7, 2013

bskinz review

When you go to the store and look for athletic gear everything looks the same. Same color, same style, nothing very exciting. Not to say that working out is exciting, it may be for some people, but you don't want to look like the same person next to you. Normally when I go to the gym, I wear a pair of black work-out pants and one of my boyfriends t-shirts. When I stumbled across Bskinz, I just had to see if I could maybe try out some of their work-out clothes. They are "out there", but extremely awesome! Completely colorful, and so many options to choose from.


Bskinz was founded in 2007. The founders wanted to make clothing that was fun, and give girls a variety of options to choose from. From the Founders:
"Our clothing makes you feel good when you put it on because we use high-quality nylon spandex, use cuts and styles that allow for full range of motion, are continuously adding colors and styles that girls love to wear, an are committed to making all our products in the USA. We believe sports wear should be fun and just as wearable on the street as it is on the field, so wear your B-Skinz for any of life’s adventures. We hope you win big. -Stacy and Carolyn"


They also have items for boys/men. Some of the items they have are:
Athletic Tops, Sports Bras, Headbands, Tennis Dresses, Compression shorts and spankies, and many more. You can explore their products here.
Pillowcases, bathing suits, doll clothing, clothes for young kids, there is such a huge variety! You can even search by sport!


I was sent some Compression Shorts and a headband. I tried them on and showed my boyfriend. He won't let me work-out in them with him, but I'll be going to the gym and rocking them out when he's not around. They are very sporty and very comfortable!





Are you looking for something different to buy someone for the holidays? Do they work-out a lot? You should definitely check out bskinz today. You can also find them on facebook, twitter, and pinterest. What are you waiting for?



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment