Sunday, November 24, 2013

Courser Farm Kitchen Granola Review

There's something about Granola that always gives me a jump start to my morning.
Courser Farm Kitchen Granola owner Emma Bates loves Granola. She makes the granola from scratch with only the best gluten free and vegan ingredients. Courser Farm Kitchen has been in her family for over 100 years. They are situated over 1200 acres of conserved land in Warner, NH. Right now the land is used for growing vegetables, and pumpkin, and in the spring, Maple Trees for syrup that is used in the granola.In May, Emma received a letter from New Hampshire Magazine and told her that Courser Farm Kitchen had won Editors Choice in best Granola!

I was sent three different types to try. My Pictures aren't the greatest, so I'm using three labels from Courser Kitchen Farm website to show the type that I received.








I had the Northern Berry Harvest for breakfast at work the other day. I was very impressed. This granola is Gluten- Paleo - Grain, Vegan, and Sulfate Free. I loved the taste of the sweetness of the maple syrup, and then the walnuts in the milk. I couldn't stop eating it. It was very tasty.


Take a look at the nutrition facts. Whenever I look at foods to buy, I always look at the sodium count, protein, and fiber. This is a perfect morning breakfast for me. I've been watching my sodium intake for quite some time now.

Some of the other products you can choose from are:
Pumpkin Gingerbread
Maple Nut
Mocha Chip
Sweet & Salty
Tropical Orange
Cashew Chai
Lavandar Bluebarry
and Coconut Date


You can buy the granola online, or if you live near any of these NH stores, you can pick some up there. My boyfriends family is from NH, I need to ask them if they've tried this. You can also find Courser Farm Kitchen on:
Facebook
Pinterest
Linkedin
Twitter
and Google +

I really enjoyed the granola, so thank you Emma!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment