Friday, November 29, 2013

Kobaya Nuts Review

My go to snack during my weight-loss journey has always been almonds. They are packed with protein and they can be delicious. Kobaya Nuts are natural, gluten free, and Non-Gmo.
Here are some nutritionist facts about almonds, and why they are great for your daily diet:
Lower Cholesterol
Contribute to Artery and Vein Health
Lower blood pressure
Help in weight loss
Help prevent cancer and type 2 diabetes
If you are interested in learning more about the health benefits of almonds, click here.



I received two packages of Coated Almonds. Wasabi and Lightly Salted. I'm a huge fan of both, especially the wasabi. I love all things spicy. They also offer black pepper coated almonds as well. I also enjoy that you don't have to take off a shell. You can bite right into them and enjoy all the flavor they have to offer.

Kobaya also offers almonds in the shell. Wasabi, Lightly Salted, and Smoked.

"Crispy, Crunchy, Perfectly Healthy" Perfect way to sum up these almonds!

Are you interested in learning more about Kobaya Nuts? Find them on facebook, Twitter,or on the Kobaya Nuts Website.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment