Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Off the Farm Foods Review

"At Off The Farm, we pride ourselves in offering healthy natural foods that taste awesome! We believe getting your nutrition from all natural "farm fresh" foods tastes better because it is better! We are passionate about healthy foods that taste good and are always seeking out premium and real ingredients to use in our products. We do not use powders, additives or supplements to deliver nutrition. Our ingredients are Off The Farm!"


I am OBSESSED. These energy bars are absolutely amazing. I took one bite and I wolfed down the rest. I'm so over the quaker oats, and those other bars out there... and totally into "Off the Farm" Energy bars. I am literally at a loss for words for how good they are. Just click on this link right here, and click in the circle that says "certified reviews" and read what everyone else is saying. THEY ARE THAT GOOD.






Three delicious flavors: Apple Cinnamon Pecan, Blueberry Vanilla Almond, and Strawberry Coconut Cashew

All Three bars are:
Wheat Free
All Natural
and Vegan

The Chia seed is their secret weapon ***shhh don't tell anyone*** ! The chia seed is a great source of fiber (which I've been trying to have more of in my diet) and full of protein and antioxidants. Great source of the Omega 3's which are in every single bar.


So I don't think I've expressed yet how great these bars off. I mean they are OFF THE FARM! I'm disappointed that they aren't sold at any stores near me, because if they were, I'd be there in a second buying enough to fill my cart (over exaggerating, but still, I'd buy a lot! Do they sell them near you?

You can find Off the Farm energy bars on facebook, twitter, google +, or by just visiting their website. Get at it, I can promise, that they are worth a try!



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment