Wednesday, November 13, 2013

TruHair Review

I have curly, wavy, frizzy hair. I have tried so many different products to help with the frizz and nothing seems to work. All these products out there, all this money spent, for what? No results, nothing. Then I came across TruHair products. I believe I have finally found a product to keep the frizz away.


TruHair was created by Chelsea Scott. She has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. She specializes in product development and successful marketing of hair and skin products. She wanted to make products that were easy to use, but still looks like you got your hair done in a salon. Her products have been seen on: NBC's Today Show, ABC and Fox News, Glamour and Allure Magazine, and a few others. You can read more about Chelsea here.


I was sent three products, but the one that I'm literally using every single day is this one:

Static Reducer and Frizz Fighter

I live in the south, and the weather is so up and down that my hair can't handle it. I dry my hair and straighten it at night, and then when I wake up in the morning, it's all messy and frizzy again. I straighten it again, and then spray the frizz fighter and wal-la "amazing". It works wonders. I don't have to put my hair up half-way through the day or right away anymore. I can leave it down and have it look great. It's so easy to use. The only thing to remember is not spray so close to your face. I definitely did that and got a huge whiff of the spray and had a coughing attack.




Dry Shampoo. I've never used Dry Shampoo, but I hear everyone talking about it. The benefits:
Revives your hair in a matter of minutes without the use of a hair dryer
Makes your hair look thicker and fuller
Smells fresh
Helps absorb excess oils and other impurities in seconds without water
Easy to use
You can take it anywhere




Oil Free Miracle Hair Serum. I love this. I use it right before drying my hair and even after I style it. It gives my hair a nice shine. This serum doesn't give off a greasy feeling, and it helps your hair feel stronger and healthier. I like that you can use it on damp or dry hair!


You can only buy TruHair products on the website or on HSN.com


Find TruHair on twitter.
Facebook
and Youtube

Visit TruHair products today. If you're looking for salon quality and easy to use, TruHair is right for you! They have many products to choose from, go check them out now!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment