Saturday, November 16, 2013

Turlock Pita Review

I watch what I eat lately, as I'm trying to maintain a healthier lifestyle. I watch my sodium intake and if I'm getting enough fiber and protein in every meal. As I'm not the biggest bread fan in the world, I do enjoy pita. Turlock Pita was nice enough to send me some of their pita breads to try out.



Turlock Pitas are:
All Natural
Vegan
Shelf Life days= 7
Refrigerated Life = 30
Frozen Life = 90
No Chelestrol
Nutritious with a great Dietary Value
Low Sodium + High Fiber
Kosher


Read this quote from a Doctor "The pita has a delightful taste. One serving of this bread with a topping of choice can satiate food craving for more than 6 hours. Whereas diets that disallow bread are generally unsuccessful, I have found that patients can lose weight using this product without having to give up their beloved bread.” – Dr. David S Terman, M.D."
It's true. I've only had the chance to try the whole wheat so far, but it has a great taste, and fills me up. Most times when I eat sandwiches on bread, I'm not that full. This pita that I received will go to great use, and be gone in a few weeks!


Pita Products:
White
Whole Wheat
Whole Grain
9 Grain
9 Grain Whole Wheat

Products Coming Soon:
Greek Pita White
Greek Pita Whole Wheat
Indian Naan
Lavash White
Lavash Whole Wheat


For me, I eat could eat pita with everything. I like making salad pits, as I did the other day. I went and got some Greek salad (my favorite) Opened up a whole wheat pita, and stuffed the salad inside. It was so tasty. I also use pita with hummus, peanut butter, and all the sandwich meat we eat at home. You can find Turlock Pita in California. You can find out more about them on their website.




Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment