Tuesday, December 31, 2013

All about Rawxies

The # 1 Question: What are Rawxies?
"The number one question we get. Rawxies are a hybrid of a nutritional food bar and an indulgent dessert: Not quite a cookie, not quite a bar. Rawxies can be enjoyed anytime of the day; breakfast, mid-morning snack, or dessert. While Rawxies are not calorically dense enough to be considered a true meal replacement, they could easily accompany a piece of fruit, a small salad or a cup of (coconut) yogurt to make a deliciously healthy and quick meal. With 175 Calories or less, Rawxies were created for healthy snacking on-the-go."
If you've ever noticed, a lot of raw foods use nuts and dates.. well all the raw foods that I've tried... Rawxies however uses Oats as well. The creator wanted to bring in a grain that would slow down the digestion process and create a longer feeling of fullness. "High in fiber, oats balance the nuts, dates and coconut to create a snack that won't leave you reaching for the kitchen cabinet shortly after enjoying."

(images taken off the website)
I was talking to a friend about Raxies and she was very hesitant to try the cookie with me. She's tried raw food in the past and haven't been all that impressed. Then we each bit into the Banana Bread Rawxie. Holy Goodness. It was like biting into a piece of banana bread. You could taste a banana in every bite. The best part about these cookies? They don't taste Raw, they taste fabulous. They are also heart-shaped.

The other two cookies I was sent: Mint Chocolate Chip, and Lemon Poppy Seed. I'm a huge fan of the Mint Chocolate Chip cookie. Mint is one of my favorite ice creams, and favorite chocolate candies, so tasting the mint inside the cookie was very delightful. I'm not the biggest fan of Lemon Poppy Seed, so I'm giving that to a friend. I've already shared with her about Rawxies, and she's very excited to try it! It will be like a New Years Present!

Facts:
Gluten Free
Raw
Vegan
Soy Free

Rawxies offers other products as well-- Chocolates, and Omega Crunches. The crunches look absolutely amazing. The flavors they offer: CHEEZY CHIPOTLE CURRY, CHEEZY SMOKED PAPRIKA, and CHEEZY CHILI LIME. All three of these are avaible on Jan 2nd. If I had to pick... I would LOVE to try the chili lime. My absolute favorite spices flavored together (chili and lime). Facts about these snacks: Grain Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Living, Sugar Free, Soy Free

Check out Rawxies online. They have apparel and other gifts. Their website is pretty awesome actually; very inviting and easy to navigate. You can also find them on:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
and Youtube


Check out the website. You can find out a lot more about Rawxies and from the Rawxie team "eat your heart out"

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment