Friday, December 27, 2013

Among Friends Baking Mixes Review

Among Friends Baking Mixes came about when two friends(Suzie and Lizann) had a cup of coffee and a cookie. This cookie was handmade by Suzie. More from the website:
"Among Friends mixes reflect our desire to share our baked goods with other discriminating palates. Our goal is simple: we want to help people fill their kitchens with fresh-from-the-oven baked goods made from the best ingredients. Our mixes make baking easy for people on those days when treats from scratch are impractical or well nigh impossible. We all have those days. Our name tells it all. Each of our baking mixes is handcrafted for friends and named for someone we love, a friend or family member."

There are six different mixes:



Each name has a story to tell: click each to find out how the cookie mix came about!
Suzie Q's
CJ's Double Chocolate
Evan's Heavenly
Phil'em up
Shane's Sweet and Spicy
Trish the Dish

I received Shane's Sweet and Spicy. I really had a fun time making these. We had a party on Tuesday night, and everyone was to bring some kind of food. I decided to make cookies. I brought one of the mixes I received home with me and made the cookies. One bite into the cookie was amazing. You can taste the the molasses and the ginger. My mother and sister were a bit hesitant to try it as they weren't sure what "gluten-free" cookies would taste like, but they were really surprised. I left a few at home for my mom to snack on as she wasn't able to attend the party. Everyone had such nice things to say about the cookies. I'm glad I had the opportunity to make them and try them!

All the baking mixes are Gluten Free
You can find out more about these baking mixes on Facebook. Read what other people have to say here. You can order the mixes online here, or you can find out where they are sold near you here.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment