Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Briannas Dressing Review

As soon as my boyfriend saw what we had received from Briannas he pretty much was the happiest I've seen him in a long time. Not to say he's not a happy guy all the time, but he like a kid on Christmas after opening all his gifts. Before Briannas became Briannas Fine Salad Dressing, the company was called "The Del Sol Food Company". It was founded over 31 years ago in Austin, Texas. Today, Briannas is located in Brenham, Texas. The name comes from the owner's daughter Marianne and the grandson Brian. Briannas has received many awards for the delicious taste of the dressings. The packaging has been awarded for the design as well. Briannas is sold in every US state and available in 5 continents.


Asiago Ceaser, Saucy Ginger Mandarin, Rich Poppyseed, and Blush Wine Vinaigrette.
All Dressings are: Nut Free, High Fructose/Corn Syrup Free, and Vegetarian. The dressings I received are:
Asiago Ceaser: Nut Free, Trans Fat Free, Corn Syrup Free, and Vegetarian
Saucy Ginger Mandarin: All Natural, Nut Free, Trans Fat Free, Corn Syrup Free, Vegetarian, Lactose Free, and Egg Free
Rich Poppyseed: All Natural, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Trans Fat Free, Corn Syrup Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose Free, and Egg Free
Blush Wine Vinaigrette: All Natural, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Trans Fat free, Corn Syrup Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose Free, and Egg Free

Check out the other products that they have to offer here! On the website there are many recipes that you can make using these dressings. I received a book of them as well. I'm excited to try out some of them. This Orzo and Bean Salad looks amazing. All four of the dressings will definitely get used, and for more uses than just salad. I'm really excited to try out the Ginger Mandarin. Mandarin dressings are one of my favorites! Right now we are using the Vinaigrette and loving each and every drop!


You can find more about Briannas on Facebook, and Pinterest.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment