Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Karitex Review

Shea Butter. Karitex is a Canadian company that specializes in organic raw shea butter.What is Shea Butter?
"Shea butter is made from the one of kind African Shea nut extract oil derived from the karité tree. It is a natural pure product that contains rich healing properties which are hard to find in other natural products.
Shea Butter is known for its moisturizing and emollient properties. It may be used as a base for medicinal ointments and is even claimed to have anti-inflammatory properties."
.

What are the benefits?
Anti-Chapping
Anti-Wrinkle
After-Sun
Hydrates your skin
You can find out more of the benefits by clicking here.


How should you use it? Well first, always store in a cool, dark place. Apply a small amount onto your hand, rub together until it becomes oil, and then apply where needed.
I have tried it on my dry legs. This cold weather makes my skin so chapped. I've never tried shea butter before, but so far I'm a fan. I have enough to last for a lifetime! Shelf life is about 2 years.

I also received the four types of soap that they offer. They are hand-crafted and contain up to 45% of the shea butter. Taken from the website:
"You will notice the difference in having a naturally derived soap free of chemical agents upon your first use. You will notice that it foams differently than regular soap yet it cleans thoroughly. It is quite moisturizing, you may not even need a cream post cleansing. Try it for a full month and you will notice a difference on your skin. We would love to hear from you upon using our Shea butter for the first time."

I need to try one of these soaps for a month now.. I need to see the difference. Sounds awesome.


For normal to dry skin Karitex recommends that you use Pure Shea or Honey Soap.
For Oilly Skin Karitex recommends that you use Green Clay or Neem Soap.


If you are interested in learning more about how Shea butter can help you out, Check out the Blog on Karitex' website. Or just go to the website and buy their products. There is free shipping on orders over 25$.

Watch the video on youtube to introduce you to Karitex. Find on Facebook, Twitter, and pinterest. Check out Karitex today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment