Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Party 'tizers Dippin Chips Review

Are you having a party? Are you tired of Tostidos? Dippin Chips may be the new choice for you!
Dippin Chips all started with friends who were having a party. They had great music, and it was a group of great friends, but one thing was missing... appetizers. The chips are made with the finest ingredients and can be used for anything: salsas, bean dips, spinach dips, or any other dip your heart desires. There is no need to double dip. Check this out (from the website)


There are three different kinds:


Veggie, Ancient Grain, and Three Bean

All three are made with the finest ingredients and are also
Gluten free
Certified Kosher Diary
Cholesterol Free
Vegan
All Natural

I love these chips. I've tried the grain before and it's awesome. It gives the perfect dip with no mess. Each has it's own distinct flavor and with that, each brings something special to the party. Click here to see some great dip recipes to use with these chips! Do they sell them near you? There is a grocery store across the street from me that sells them, and I was given some coupons to use when I run out!
You can find out more about these awesome chips on:
Facebook
Pinterest
Or you can contact them directly
Try some Dippin Chips today, spice up your party!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment