Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Secret Legwear Review

"Secret is Canada's leading brand of fashionable hosiery, inspired by the latest runway trends and the world's chicest capitals. Along with countless everyday hosiery options, Secret offers extensive seasonal collections that combine high style and total comfort. From pops of bold colour to sweetly feminine patterns, modern motifs to subtle hues, Secret let's you create a signature style statement that's all your own!"

I was like a little kid on Christmas when I opened the box to find so many awesome items from Secret. I have been in the "legging", and "tights" mood this fall/winter and have been wanting to buy many different colors but they are kind of pricey. I was actually sent 5 different colors and I'm so excited! Today I actually wore these:

They are so comfortable and so fashionable. I'm literally in heaven with them!
I wore these on Saturday night. They didn't go exactly with my dark purple shirt, but who cares? It's okay in my opinion.

Tomorrow I'll be wearing the "coffee bean" tights. I love how all these tights are so incredibly comfortable. Most tights I have worn in the past make my legs itch.. not these. These are wonderful!. I also received under-control shape-wear.

This is a multi-shaper. It works for the wasit, thighs, bum, and tummy. It's comfortable and stays in place. I have been trying to lose weight, but since it's a slower process for me, it's nice to have something to wear that makes me look slimmer. It's definitely comfortable and I've gotten many compliments. If only they knew my little *Secret*
Finally, I received leg warmers.

I've never had these before, but they are very warm. They look great with boots!

So Secret has many different products for you to browse through. They have products under the categories of: Sheers, Opaques, Foot Coverings, Fashion, and Shapewear. Are you interested in learning about the fashion trends for this winter? I literally don't care if my outfits look out of the norm after reading and seeing what trends there are. Like for instance today... I wore a khaki skirt, red tights, blue button down, and black boots... I looked like I was representing the USA, but actually I was representing my own style trends. These tights allow you to do that. Set your own fashion trend. Go check out Secret today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment