Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wholeme Review

"Founded in 2013, WholeMe creates delicious, convenient, grain-free foods. We offer an alternative to the current convenient, preservative filled, sugar laden foods. We know that life is busy (often chaotic) and on those days when you need something convenient to fuel the game of life, we’re there for you. Remember, real food is perishable. Ours is."



Three Products:
Eatme
Wakeme
Dateme

They couldn't have come at a better time. I received last weekend, and I was traveling for the holidays a week ago, so I brought all three of them with me. Wakeme was a perfect morning snack. This bar includes: expresso, cacao nibs, dates, and pecans. It was definitely a great treat for me, especially since I was at the airport by 5am, and up at 3:30am!


Dateme was a plane snack. I had two flights that day, but for some reason I'm hungrier in the morning then the rest of the day. I knew I wasn't going to eat until close to 1ish, so I decided to use Dateme as a pick me up snack. The bar is filled with pecans, dates, and there's a touch of vanilla. I love pecans, and I really enjoyed this bar.


Last but not least, I received a bag of Eatme Cereal. I had this the next morning at home. Very tasty. It's full of nuts, seeds, coconut, and honey. I ate in in a bunch of milk. I love my cereal with milk.


All of these products were great. They are good for you, and they taste great. 2 plus's for me! Facts about Wholeme:
No preservatives
Grain free
Dairy free
Gluten free
The food is very inexpensive, and worth every bite. Check them out today:
Facebook
Twitter
Wholeme Website

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment