Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Campbells Skittlet Sacues

Thanks to #crowdtap, I was able to try some of Campbells new Skillet Sauces. Campbell has skillet sauces and crockpot sauces. Different types for each. For the Skillets, the sauces are:
Marsalla (chicken)
Creamy Chipolte
Fire Roasted Tomato
Scampi
Thai Green Curry
and Toasted Sesame

The Crockpot sauce flavors are:
Tavern Style Pot Roast
Sweet Korean Beef
Apple Bourbon Bbq
Hawaiian Luau
Mexican Red Chili Taco
and Moroccan Spiced Stew


I wasn't able to throw a party, but I was able to pick up two of the skillet sauces and use them for dinner for my boyfriend and I. Last night we were able to try the Marsala. I made chicken Marsala. First off it's a healthy dinner, and it's really tasty. The sauce definitely tasted like we were eating Chicken Marsala from an Italian Recipe.

When I told my boyfriend it was from Campbells he was very excited. He's definitely a campbells fan. We are going to try the Sesame chicken next week, and as a side, we're going to try it with some pasta!

Thank you #campbells and #crowdtap for this tasting party!!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment