Wednesday, January 22, 2014

EatKeenwa Krunch Review

Have you ever seen or heard of EatKeenwa?
"eatKeenwa Krunch are 100% all-natural cluster snacks packed with the super grain, quinoa ( pronounced keen-wa), fruit, nuts and natural sweeteners such as agave and honey. They are certified gluten free, have no trans fats, no cholesterol, are low in sodium, and are preservative and soy free. They are made from 100% non-GMO ingredients. They are available in three flavors: Vanilla Almond Raisin, Cinnamon Banana Strawberry, and Walnut Date Agave."

I love Quinoa. I love cooking with it. I'm always looking for new recipes that I can make with quinoa. I've even tried quinoa mac and cheese! I've tried other Quinoa snacks before and when I ran across eatKeenwa, I wanted to try them as well. I'm actually quite glad I did. So far I've tried two out of the three flavors. These krunches are:
gluten-free
non-gmo
have no trans-fat
soy & dairy free
whole grain
source of complete protein
cholesterol free


Cinnamon Banana Strawberry is by far my favorite so far. It's made with all-natural strawberry and banana chips, and a splash of honey and cinnamon. So incredibly good.
Vanilla Almond Raisin-- made with roasted almonds, and sweet raisins.
Walnut Date Agave-- I'm saving this for next week. we are going on a road trip, and will need an on-the-go snack!

You can see the quinoa pieces in each and every cluster. It's pretty cool.

You can either eat them from the bag, or over yogurt, or even with milk. I think I'm going to try out the milk deal for breakfast tomorrow!
For every bag that's sold, the company donates resources to the fight against world hunger ad to support the development of quinoa as a sustainable crop. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
I am so incredibly happy that I had the chance to try these quinoa treats. I am a huge fan and can definitely see myself buying some bags in the future. If you want to learn more about these snacks, you can find them on:
https://www.facebook.com/EatKeenwa
twitter
google +
pinterest
eatKeenwa's website

On the website you can find out all sorts of information about quinoa, the world hunger cause, and you can read about how the snack was created. If you like quinoa as much as I do, you will most likely like these clusters. If you've never tried quinoa before, there's a first time for everything :)

*Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment