Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Goody Good Stuff Review

Mission: "Giving Candy a Good Name". What does that mean you say? Goody Good Stuff Candy is free from:
Fat Free
Meat Free
Dairy Free
Alcohol Free
Gluten Free
Egg Free
Nut Free
Soy Free
and Gelatine Free


Goody Good Stuff is also Kosher, Halal, Vegan, and Vegetarian. Reading all this information makes it okay to eat some candy once in awhile. Candy that's good for you! I recieved gummy bars and the summer peaches. I love summer peaches. I love peaches in general, I love the sugar on top of it and the way it tastes. I love sugar altogether but have to watch my intake it in. I also enjoyed the gummy bears. They were so chewy and yummy! Most times when I get food to review I share it with my co-workers. I decided to keep the bags with me at home, and snack on them here and there, that way they last longer :).


"Goody Good Stuff is an all-new natural gummy candy range that is made with a plant derived bio-gum technology, which eliminates the need for animal-based gelatin, which most traditional gummy sweets use."
What other products do they offer? Look Below!! (All images taken from amazon.com)


"Launched in August 2010 Goody Good Stuff now has retail listings exceeding 5,500 outlets exporting to 21 foreign markets including; UK, France, Germany, Sweden, USA, Canada, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and more. If you would like to know where to find your nearest store get in touch and we will let you know!" You can also find them on facebook, and twitter.


*Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment