Sunday, January 12, 2014

Let's talk about some great popcorn: SexyPop Popcorn Review

Let's talk about some good Popcorn. Let's talk about SexyPop. 5 flavors, and all founded by Robert Ehrlich. On the website it shares everything that he has created. created Chaos, Power Puffs, Past Life Puffs, Spirulina Spirals, Oatbran Potato Chips, Personality Puffs, Nude Food, Dude Food, sweet potato chips with soy, pesto chia chips, sourdough pretzels, caviar potato chips, kava kava chips, Girlfriends Booty, Plundered Pop, Timber Logs, Echinaca Shells, Moon Chips, Grateful Puffs, American Buds, Swag Granola, Swag Chips, Swag, Fruity Booty and many other iconic innovative snacks.Robert also created Pirates Booty and Veggie Booty. My boyfriend actually loves the pirate booty. It's one of his favorites! My boyfriend and I love popcorn and when I received 2 boxes of SexyPop to try, we were both in heaven.

I shared some of the small bags with my co-workers, and one of them actually asked me where to buy the popcorn. I sent her the link. She's definitely looking into it!

First Flavor: Lightly salted. I received many little packages and big packages. The little package is 65 calories and 8 carbs which in my opinion is a perfect snack. The large pack has 130 calories per 1 oz. Info about this bag? "It's made with the finest Japanese popcorn, this perfect fusion of sunflower oil and sea salt is satisfying, simple, and sensational"
Then there was the Bangin' Cheddar. So incredibly good. With the right amount of taste, and right amount of cheddar, your hand keeps reaching into the bag. and finally, Black Pepper. I was a little hesitant at first, but the black pepper does not overpower the popcorn at all. There's just a hint of the pepper and this is by far my favorite of the three that I received. They also have two other flavors Light French Butter and Brazilian Coconut


Facts about SexyPop:
Made from the finest ingredients
GMO Free
Certified Kosher
Cholesterol Free
Zero Trans Fat
39 Calories per cup

Buy some SexyPop today. It's absolutely amazing. We have popcorn to last us quite some time, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone before the month is over. That's how much we love SexyPop :)

Find SexyPop on Facebook, and Twitter
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment