Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lotus Wei Review

"Be like a flower and brighten everyone’s day." Karma Sangye Rapten"

"At Lotus Wei, we create flower elixirs + essences that evoke the precise feelings you want to experience. Our work is rooted in 13+ years of study + observation — and the effects are nothing short of miraculous.

So the first thing I want you to do before reading the rest of this review is go to the website. In the semi middle near the top left there is an orange box that says "flower quiz". Take that. See which product will be best fitting for you. They sell products such as:
Flower Elixirs
Energy Mist
Balancing Serums
and Transformative Perfume


I took the quiz and ended up with:
Infinite Love.
What it does: "EXPERIENCE: Unconditional love for yourself & others; attract love + affection, enhanced magnetism, attractiveness + charisma. Magnifies gentleness, compassion, softness + receptivity".
What it helps dissolve:
irritation
being hard on yourself
anger
jealousy


How do you use it? 5 drops each day until the bottle is finished. You can put it in your water bottle, in your coffee, cocktails.. ect.. You should feel a difference between 2-3 days, and if you use it correctly you should be done with the bottle in about 3-4 weeks. My Opinion?
I wanted to see what my mood would be like at work and at home. I received this just before the holiday times and my relationship with my family isn't bad, but there are those struggles, and I have this attitude that needs adjusting. I put them of this in a bottle so i could take some of it home with me, although I started it before hand. My mom automatically noticed my good mood. I only had one argument and it didn't last long. My sister enjoyed having me around. Also, at work, there are some issues and I'm a bit jealous of one of the other employees. The last week or so, I haven't let him bother me. I've been focusing on me, and focusing on what I need to get done. I have definitely seen a huge change in my mood and so have others.


I also received a small product of:
Quiet Mind Mist
"Clarity, focus, relaxed body, quiet mind, sound sleep, ability to take breaks + be more effective"
I haven't used it much, but when I do I feel more relaxed.

You can check out the products that Lotus Wei Offers here. Note "All Products are Safe.

Lotus Wei began in 2000 when Katie Hess- a flower alchemist + spiritual seeker born near Minneapolis - decided to share her custom-blended flower remedies with a handful of private clients. The word "wei" has two meanings. The first is "transformation action" and the second is "for the benefit of all". Read more about how Lotus Wei works and why it works here.
Connect with Lotus Wei on:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google +


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part *Images were taken from the Lotus Wei Website*

No comments:

Post a Comment