Friday, January 17, 2014

The Frosting Queen Review

I love to bake! Cupcakes are more like it, those are the only thing I believe I'm good at, and I really enjoy baking them from scratch. The best part besides the batter is the frosting! The Frosting Queens sent me two different flavors to try. Want to know their story? Read it here!

"Its ALL about the FROSTING!! We at the Frosting Queens believe it's just as important to celebrate special occasions as it is the every day. Our four flavors of frosting (Velvety Vanilla, Charmed Chocolate, Crowned Caramel and Striking Strawberry) are made with real butter, only the finest all-natural ingredients, and are always gluten free. Our ready- to- spread frosting will make your life easier and your desserts taste incredible. With no artificial additives or preservatives, our rich and creamy frostings provide a natural way to make your family's life a little bit sweeter."

So the other night I decided to make my favorite cupcakes. Cookies and Cream minus the cookies! I wanted to try out one of the flavors I received and share it with my co-workers. I tried out the Strawberry. I'm a horrible spreader, so don't mind the picture. The Striking Strawberry tastes exactly like strawberry and is made with 100% real butter, and it's pink!
They were a complete hit! They are all gone!

The other flavors that they offer are:
Velvety Vanilla (I received this one as well-- saving it for a special occasion)
Charmed Chocolate
Crowned Caramel


Are you looking for something awesome to do with the frosting? There's a recipe blog here you can check out. Or you can use it for whatever your heart desires. It is really easy to use, and if you have extra left over, just close it up and keep it in a cool spot.


You can buy the frosting's online. Or check them out on Facebook. It's always nice to try something other than the frosting you buy in the store.


*Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment