Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Eppa Sangria Review

About two weeks ago on a Friday I was sitting home at work and just wasn't in the greatest mood. I had an awful week at work, and just wanted the day to be over. I heard the doorbell, my boyfriend went to answer it and all I hear is "I NEED TO SEE SOME ID"... he freaked out, and was unsure why, I got really excited, ran to the door with my ID, and opened the box to find EPPA SANGRIA. This could not have come at a better time. I had a glass, felt relaxed, and the rest is history!

About the Sangria and the creators: We began simply as a group of friends, and Eppa SupraFruta Sangria was born out of our love for good times and quality experiences with friends and family. At these gatherings at home, the beach or wherever there was fun, one of us became known as the “Sangria King” for his delicious mixtures of superior wine and real fruit. The idea of bottling the world’s first organic, SupraFruta sangria just made sense to us. For the first time, we wanted people to be able to simply pour and enjoy premium quality sangria
We were excited to create Eppa SupraFruta Sangria because it was something we honestly wanted to drink ourselves. We know the “Sangria King” can’t be at every party, so we set out to share something with the world that we enjoyed drinking and even he would be proud to serve, right from the bottle.
We have taken great care in selecting superior ingredients – wines from Mendocino County, a part of California’s North Coast wine growing region, and organic fruit juices. The real fruits help create the refreshing taste that is key to a good sangria, and ours includes pomegranate, blueberry, Mediterranean blood orange and Açaí. The recipe is blended for superior taste, just as every aspect of Eppa is focused on delivering a delicious sangria experience that will perfectly complement your social gatherings.



I received two whites and two reds.
Eppa White: Mabgisteen, peach, mango, and Mediterranean blood orange juices. Taste Profile: Peach and mango aromas burst from the glass. On the first sip, fresh flavors of lemon, lime, and orange delight followed by rich tropical flavors of mango, pineapple and peach.
Image taken from website. Cannot find the picture I took. Eppa Red: Pomegranate, Blueberry, blood orange, and acai juices. Taste Profile: Sweet Citrus scents of orange, lemon, and lime meld with aromas of rich, red wine. Dark berry flavors mingle with Pomegranate, orange, and soft red wine notes for a smooth style.

If I had to choose between the red and white... my favorite is the RED! I'm hooked. I'm not a huge drinker at all, but a glass of this after a long day at work, is amazing. You can taste so many different flavors in each sip. I posted a picture of Eppa on instagram and one of my friends said they saw Eppa in the store and wasn't sure about it. I told her it's a must try! I believe she did go pick some up to try for herself! I also showed the picture of the bottles to my girlfriends and we are definitely having a girls night soon! They can help me finish it off. If they don't, I'll have it for a very long time! With 8.5% alcohol content, it takes you to a great place.

Eppa Sangria is:
Rich in Antioxidants
Certified Organic
and Made with real, organic, superfruit juices!

To find out where Eppa is sold near you, click here. You can also find EPPA on facebook.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment